from my keyboard.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

if.

i swear if i could find a way to step out of myself and look at me and see myself from the other side of my skin,there'd be quite a few things i wouldnt like about me.cant quite tell now for its only an abstract sense of realization.but im quite sure i could list a few things or two in a notepad of mine.
its sickening this cycle of melancholy that we as people put ourselves through.if we could look past it and savour the moment;the now,because the now is the past and the future,(is there a past and future?and if there is,does it matter as much as the now?)and make the most of the fuckin moment,how melancholic can an individual be?and i ask this out of frustration because i find it extremely difficult to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home