from my keyboard.

Friday, March 24, 2006

britrock.

you know who i think are pretty good?the artic monkeys.go listen to them.especially if you've got a thing for the brit shit like i do.
its been one hell of an hectic week.honestly,i'd appreciate some good sleep.the kind that makes death inviting.i've been running and swimming alot of late and it feels good to rewind to my once healthy lifestyle.i hope my lungs appreciate my effort.
my brother's coming back from bristol tomorow and i hope to catch up with him.you tend to miss people when they are gone for months.even elder brothers.
heading out for coffee.finally.

"stop makin the eyes at me and i'll stop makin the eyes at you" - Artic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger BellamyGirl89 said...

arctic monkeys!
their sound is FAR OUT! on first listen,they sound like a mashup of interpol/hives/franz ferdinand but at the end of it all, its so hard to place them cos they're so dam unique.couldn't tell if they were yanks or brits or aussies. excellent stuff. ( i like "dancing shoes")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home