from my keyboard.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

video nights.

its like life on video.like i've pressed the Pause,went off to get a drink and never came back.its like an interminable sense of nothing.the definition of 'void' and 'lost' juxtaposed against one another and then forcing themselves upon me.it feels like i stopped inhaling for abit.like i forgot to exist.sort of like forgetting myself.(like she forgetting me.)and i want to forget.i want to take control.i want to exhale.i want to press Play.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can presss play you know.
its just a button away.
unless you have short fingers.
which i dont think you do.
ok maybe not.

razster

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home