from my keyboard.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

wail.

and and and and and and
and i scream.
friends friends
do you hear me
without her i died.
and all you see is skin skin skin.
can you smell the stench of betrayal?
i reak of it.and my vomit on your shoes...my cigarette butts in your
pockets
,my bottles on your heads.im sorry.
im running out of places to cry cry cry.
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my full stop of exclamations will
get me...nowhere.
tell me where are you
where are you love?where!where!where!
will i kill you when i see you?
do i bite?do i punch?
i do i do i do i do.
i break bones
like you break hearts.
wheeeeerrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee are you.
there is only so much skin i can lose
...you must come some day.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i really din know you, i would think you are satanic
but then again.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home